Monday, July 30, 2012

Well folks...I figured out my grand prize for my weight-loss goal: A European backpack trip. Yep...its my new obsession. But I'm not going to even think about going until I'm fit and healthy enough for a week of carrying all my belongings in a backpack, staying in hostels, eating sparingly and WALKING!!! Ok, well of course I'll think about it before then, I've already bought a couple travel books...whoops. But, I will not allow myself to book any travel plans until that point- only dreaming allowed. Oh and dreams I have! So...on with the lifestyle change and now there is a VERY nice prize at the end!

Short post for today...because I haven't really done anything post-worthy. Parents got back yesterday, dad was totally beat today so I ran errands to book the moving van and round up some boxes. Tomorrow we'll exercise, finish painting the kitchen and begin packing. Ewwwww. I HATE moving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment