Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Great Things: Yesterday I had a TERRIFIC afternoon weight training session! I was psyched because I had a list of new exercises to try with the big ball and medicine ball. Then, because it was so empty in there, I got to use some of the "big boy" machines without feeling like an ass. I really worked hard and was totally pumped. Yay! Today, dad and I took a new bike route. Same distance, but significantly harder. We've decided to do that until it gets pretty easy then we'll be able to add distance more easily. I'm psyched. Today I had make-up lessons that I'll miss on Thursday when the parents and I go to Colorado, so I didn't get to do weight training. And I actually missed it. I'm exhausted and my muscles definitely needed the rest, but it's a good sign. Another thing that is great, completely unrelated to weight loss, is that found another place to look at. A cute little house (from the outside at least) in Mt. Vernon. Yay! So..I'm viewing it tomorrow, and if I like it I just have to cut him a deposit check and it's mine. Hooray! Now to do the math and make sure I can afford it if I do like it! Oh dear. I let myself have half a Hershey bar tonight. It was a little slice of heaven!!! I had plenty of calories left from a very slim dinner and overall day of light calories. So, yay. It was time for a treat and I didn't overdo it. Good for me! I'm not going to post challenges today, because I'm feeling very optimistic and positive. I'll save those for a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment