Friday, June 29, 2012

Update:
I did workout this afternoon! However, I had to get creative when I realized I couldn't lift, hold or push anything with my left palm and I couldn't set my left elbow on anything. That was a challenge! But, I did get creative and I came up with some new exercises using resistance bands and the bosu ball. Apparently the few things I figured out on the bosu ball really worked, because I tell you what, my buns are DEFINITELY feeling it!!! Then I went and got some groceries for step two of the flat belly diet. Now, this diet is both about counting calories as well as learning what MUFAs are and eating one with each meal. (MonoUnsaturated Fatty Acids) So, it's kind of like a game trying to put the puzzle of a meal together..staying within 400 calories while also having one of the MUFAs. Anyway...that's all I have to update. Pretty slow day otherwise, minus the giant storm that just blew through. Tomorrow will be the true pain test and I'll be all alone for breakfast and lunch, maybe through dinner even. I WILL work out twice, and I will NOT gorge myself at jazz fest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment