Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happiness Is...

...the end of another school year!
...graduation and grad parties!
...watching my baby brother get married!
...being a bridesmaid in that wedding!
...a house full of family and friends!
...a new water heater!
...an organized garage!
...a dad who can do everything!
...being able to do things myself!
...a sleepover with the nephew!
...judging the talent show!
...MARRIAGE EQUALITY!
...going back to CVG after 7 years!
...discovering an old crush is single!
...realizing we both still have feelings!
...deciding to give a relationship a shot!
...being able to say "my boyfriend" for the first time in 4 years!
...being home after a long week!
...room darkening drapes!
...going through old photos!
...watching old videos of camp!
...sleeping in my own bed!

These are just a few things that have been going on since May. :) I feel so fortunate to have a wonderful family, great friends, and to feel love all around me. Happiness abounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment